How Yoga Reduces Belly Fat In 1 Week
Yoga plays an important role to reduce our belly fat
By doing the following type of yoga you will get to know how yoga reduces belly fat in 1 week:
1. Tree Pose:
Tree pose is yoga to decrease belly fat in 1 week. Vrikshasana yoga is known as the tree pose yoga and improves concentration, Standing one foot can be challenging but give it an attempt. Try out this yoga pose.
- Shift your weight to your left leg.
- Hold your right knee into your chest, grab your ankle, and support the bottom of your right foot onto your left thigh.
- If you feel you aren’t getting the balance, keep your hand on your ankle while pressing into your thigh.
- In case you find your right balance, hold your palms together in front of your chest.
- Hold your abdominal in tight to your spine, making sure you can still breathe easily.
2. Warrior Pose:
This is another yoga to decrease belly fat in 1 week. Avoid this yoga if you are a heart patient. Consult your doctor before you begin with this yoga. However, it strengthens your back, shoulder, arms, and thighs. The skill is to get the right balance.
Try this yoga by following steps:
- Shift your weight to the right foot.
- Hug your left shin into your chest, then extend it straight back behind you so that it is parallel to the ground.
- Extend your left foot and point the toes down.
- Reach your arms out in the front of your body is in a straight line from your fingertips all the way down your back and out through your left heel.
- Remain in the posture till 3 long, deep breaths then slowly return to your position.
- Repeat on the other side the same way.
3. The Boat Pose:
Wondering how to lose belly fat in 1 week at home? Here is how it is done! Boat pose helps you to strengthens the abdomen, vertebral section, and hip flexors. It likewise stimulates digestion and improves its core strength. It helps reduce pressure, in this way reducing belly fat.
- Sit on your hips with both legs extended in front of you.
- Keep your hands behind your hips and your back long as you lean back slightly.
- Now, lift your legs off the floor, while holding your belly in the entire time.
- Reach both arms out to the sides of your thighs.
- Lower your legs at 45 degrees, till your body looks like a ‘V’.
- Remain in this 10 long, deep breaths, typically for 60 seconds.